|After the Party (by PvtScott)|
Ladies and Gentlemammals, it’s that time of year once again! September has ended, Green Day has gotten a million wake-up calls, and it’s time to begin preparing for Halloween. So, for the first time in almost a year, ZNN is celebrating with an official contest! And YOU get to be the judges!
As I’m sure you can guess, the theme is Halloween, so send us pictures of your favorite Zootopia characters dressed in costume! Pictures of them cosplaying works as well. You have until October 21st to submit your art. Following that, we will allow one week for the community to vote on their favorites, and the winners will be announced on Halloween!
And yes, we will be giving away prizes to the winners!
The rules are simple:
- Images must be submitted to [email protected] with the subject “Halloween Contest”
- Original pieces are encouraged- don’t just recycle a piece you made last year.
- All art must be Safe For Work, according to our usual guidelines and standards. “Spicy” or “Suggestive” works will be allowed or disqualified on a case-by-case basis.
- You may only submit one piece of artwork for this contest.
- Artist Signatures are encouraged, and watermarks are allowed, but they must not be obstructing the characters or costumes. Hate to throw you under the bus, PVTScott, but the cover image above is an example of what not to do. However, if the watermark were in the mist below Nick and Judy, rather than on top of them, it would be okay.
- All art must be submitted before October 22nd, 2017. Submissions outside of this timeframe will not be included.
Well, it looks like I have my justification for doing "Judy and Cotton as Bunnywise and Georgina" now 😀
I think Nick Wild would make an amazing Dracula! Or Cheif Bogo…artists make it happen!
Submitted my entry of Dawn Bellwether and original character David Brushtail as a devil and angel couple. 🙂
I hate 'What if' line, it really ruins things when you planned it already, this line makes you over-think about your decisions. Not my type of post.